100% Barstow Classic retro motocross goggles are brought to you by 100%
Freedom was a key word in the early ages of American Motocross and, when the motorcycling scene really took of in the 1970’s, so did an era of moto style that’s just as popular now as it was back in the day.
But as much as we want to re-capture the essence of what MX racing was in its early years, we care about our safety. Let’s face it: vintage riding gear was basic, uncomfortable and, overall… not very safe. Goggles? Same. Their fit was mostly a joke. They sucked air, they sucked dust. They sucked… period.
Because 100%’s heart is close to the vintage movement, and because as a goggle company they care about your eyes, but also about your style – they felt something had to be done about both: enter The Barstow.
- Minimal frame design for superior visibility.
- Embossed frame pinstripe and vintage metal snap complement frame contour and styling.
- Upper vents force air in and channel out moisture to reduce fogging.
- Premium metal strap adjusters ensure the perfect fit for added class.
- Triple layer fleece lined face foam provides superior comfort and moisture management.
- Enamel coated metal badges enrich styling and add fine detail.
- Distinct lens shape enhances design aesthetic.
- Genuine leather, suede and canvas strap trims elevate performance and add rich detail.
- Distinct lens shape enhances design aesthetic Integrated lens pins for seamless tear off application (Classic models only)